2004-2006 Cadillac SRX Ignition Coil for V6 3.6L (AC Delco)ACECI00001
This part replaces:
- AC Delco D501C
- Hollander 610-02864
- OE # 12629037
- OE # 12613057
AC Delco Ignition Coil: D501C
This AC Delco coil over plug ignition coil is a genuine GM replacement part! It is the very same part you would receive if purchased from your local dealer!
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Brand New AC Delco Ignition Coil
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This is an electrical part and is tested before it leaves our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2009 Buick Enclave Ignition Coil (AC Delco)
- 2004-2006 Buick Rendezvous Ignition Coil for V6 3.6L (AC Delco)
- 2004-2009 Cadillac CTS Ignition Coil for V6 3.6L (AC Delco)
- 2004-2006 Cadillac SRX Ignition Coil for V6 3.6L (AC Delco)
- 2005-2009 Cadillac STS Ignition Coil for V6 3.6L (AC Delco)
- 2009 Chevy Traverse Ignition Coil (AC Delco)
- 2009 GMC Acadia Ignition Coil (AC Delco)
- 2009 Saturn Outlook Ignition Coil (AC Delco)
Part #: ACECI00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
Brand #: D501C
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.