1976-1979 Cadillac Seville Idler Arm1ASIA00019
This replacement idler arm is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Attaches to relay rod or drag link
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 12309269, 328741, 3964859, 6264073, 7809558, 7814488, 7826575, 7828289, 7834323, 7837637
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Is arm only, does not include mounting bracket
Your idler arm connects to the center link on the passenger side of your steering linkage. Typically it supports the right hand side of your steering linkage by bolting to the frame and pivoting the same as the pitman arm. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the arm can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1975 Buick Apollo Idler Arm
- 1975-1979 Buick Skylark Idler Arm
- 1976-1979 Cadillac Seville Idler Arm
- 1973-1981 Chevy Camaro Idler Arm
- 1975-1979 Chevy Nova Idler Arm
- 1975-1979 Olds Omega Idler Arm
- 1972-1981 Pontiac Firebird Idler Arm
- 1977-1979 Pontiac Phoenix Idler Arm
- 1972-1981 Pontiac Trans Am Idler Arm
- 1975-1977 Pontiac Ventura Idler Arm
Part #: 1ASIA00019
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.