1987-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Idler Arm1ASIA00005
Your idler arm connects to the center link on the passenger side of your steering linkage. Typically it supports the right hand side of your steering linkage by bolting to the frame and pivoting the same as the pitman arm. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the arm can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Brand New Idler Arm
- Comes as shown with greasable end
- Replaces dealer part numbers: D9AZ-3355-A, E9AZ-3355-A, D9AZ3355A, E9AZ3355A
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1987-1991 Ford Country Squire Idler Arm
- 1987-2002 Ford Crown Victoria Idler Arm
- 1978-1982 Ford LTD Idler Arm
- 1980 Lincoln Continental Idler Arm
- 1980-1983 Lincoln Mark VI Idler Arm
- 1981-2002 Lincoln Town Car Idler Arm
- 1979-1991 Mercury Colony Park Idler Arm
- 1979-2003 Mercury Grand Marquis Idler Arm
- 1979-1982 Mercury Marquis Idler Arm
Part #: 1ASIA00005
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.