1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4WD Idler Arm (3.43" Bolt Pattern)1ASIA00012
This part replaces:
- OE # F85Z-3350-BA
This replacement Idler Arm is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Bolts to RH (Passenger Side) Frame
- Attaches to center link
- Correct for models with a distance of 3.43" between mounting holes
- Not correct for models with a distace of 2.48" between mounting holes
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- F-Series Truck Applications - Fits 4wd models only
Your idler arm connects to the center link on the passenger side of your steering linkage. Typically it supports the right hand side of your steering linkage by bolting to the frame and pivoting the same as the pitman arm. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the arm can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure propper tracking and even tire wear.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Idler Arm (3.43" Bolt Pattern)
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck 4WD Idler Arm (3.43" Bolt Pattern) for
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck 4WD Idler Arm (3.43" Bolt Pattern)
- 1997-1999 Ford F250 Light Duty Truck 4WD Idler Arm (3.43" Bolt Pattern)
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator Idler Arm (3.43" Bolt Pattern)
Part #: 1ASIA00012
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates