1999-2004 Ford F150 Truck Lightning Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern)1ASIA00010
This part replaces:
- OE # 1L3Z3350AB
This replacement idler arm is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Bolts to RH (Passenger Side) Frame
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1L3Z-3350-AB, F75Z-3350-AB, F85Z-3350-AA, 1L3Z3350AB, F75Z3350AB, F85Z3350AA
- Attaches to center link
- Correct for models with a distance of 2.48" between mounting holes
- Not correct for models with a distace of 3.43" between mounting holes
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits both 2WD & 4WD Models
Your idler arm connects to the center link on the passenger side of your steering linkage. Typically it supports the right hand side of your steering linkage by bolting to the frame and pivoting the same as the pitman arm. Over time the greasable ends and even the holes in the arm can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2002 Ford Expedition Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern)
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern) for
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Lightning Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern)
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern)
- 1999-2004 Ford F150 Truck Lightning Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern)
- 2002 Lincoln Blackwood Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern)
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator Idler Arm (2.48" Bolt Pattern)
Part #: 1ASIA00010
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.