1997-1997 Jeep Wrangler Idle Air Control Valve for L6 4.0L1AISC00028
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS AC151T
- OE # 217207
- OE # 4637071
- OE # 4626052
The Idle Air Control Valve in your vehicle controls engine idle speed by allowing for air to bypass the throttle plate. Symptoms of a failing Idle Air Control Valve include stalling, stumbling, high or increasing idle speeds.
- Brand New Idle Air Control Valve
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 21720, 4626052, 4637071, 4798377, 17119280, 53007562, ERR4352
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This replacement idle air control valve is just what you need to keep your vehicle running great!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1991-1997 Jeep Cherokee Idle Air Control Valve for L6 4.0L
- 1997 Jeep Cherokee Idle Air Control Valve for L4 2.5L
- 1991-1992 Jeep Comanche Idle Air Control Valve for L6 4.0L
- 1993-1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee Idle Air Control Valve for L6 4.0L
- 1991-1995 Jeep Wrangler Idle Air Control Valve for L6 4.0L
- 1997 Jeep Wrangler Idle Air Control Valve for L6 4.0L
- 1996-1998 Land Rover Discovery Idle Air Control Valve for L6 4.0L
Part #: 1AISC00028
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.