1996-2001 Ford Explorer Idle Air Control Valve for V8 5.0L1AISC00019
This part replaces:
- OE # F67Z9F715BB
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS AC158T
The Idle Air Control Valve in your vehicle controls engine idle speed by allowing for air to bypass the throttle plate. Symptoms of a failing Idle Air Control Valve include stalling, stumbling, high or increasing idle speeds.
- Brand New Part:
- not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F67E-9F715-BA, F67Z-9F715-BB, F67Z-9F715-BA, F67E9F715BA, F67Z9F715BB, F67Z9F715BA, CX1851
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Includes Straight Connector
- Fits the following Ford/Lincoln/Mercury engines applications as listed:
- V6 3.0L
- V8 4.6L
- V8 5.0L
- V8 5.4L
This replacement valve is just what you need to keep your vehicle running great!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2001 Ford Explorer Idle Air Control Valve for V8 5.0L
- 1999-2002 Ford F150 Truck Idle Air Control Valve for V8 5.4L
- 1999-2003 Ford Ranger Idle Air Control Valve for V6 3.0L
- 1997-1999 Ford Taurus Idle Air Control Valve for V6 3.0L
- 2000-2001 Lincoln LS Idle Air Control Valve for V6 3.0L
- 1997-1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Idle Air Control Valve for V8 4.6L
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Idle Air Control Valve for V8 5.0L
- 1997-1999 Mercury Sable Idle Air Control Valve for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1AISC00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.