1993-1995 Honda Civic Del Sol SI Idle Air Control Valve for L4 1.6L VTEC1AISC00014
This part replaces:
- OE # 36450-P28-A01
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS AC188
The Idle Air Control Valve in your vehicle controls engine idle speed by allowing for air to bypass the throttle plate. Symptoms of a failing Idle Air Control Valve include stalling, stumbling, high or increasing idle speeds.
- Brand New Part:
- not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 36450-P28-A01, 36450P28A01
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits the following Honda / Acura 4 Cylinder engines applications as listed:
- L4 1.6L VTEC
- L4 1.7L VTEC
- L4 1.8L DOHC
- L4 1.8L VTEC
This replacement valve is just what you need to keep your vehicle running great!
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1997 Acura Integra Idle Air Control Valve for L4 1.8L
- 1997 Acura Integra Idle Air Control Valve for L4 1.8L Type-R Models
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic SI Idle Air Control Valve for L4 1.6L VTEC
- 1993-1995 Honda Civic Del Sol SI Idle Air Control Valve for L4 1.6L VTEC
Part #: 1AISC00014
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.