2001-2001 Kia Optima Idle Air Control Valve for V6 2.5L1AISC00012
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS AC512
- OE # 3515033010
The Idle Air Control Valve in your vehicle controls engine idle speed by allowing for air to bypass the throttle plate. Symptoms of a failing Idle Air Control Valve include stalling, stumbling, high or increasing idle speeds.
Brand New Part:
- not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3515033001, 3515033010
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits the following Hyundai / Kia 4 & 6 Cylinder engines applications as listed:
- L4 2.4L
- V6 2.5L
- V6 2.7L
This replacement valve is just what you need to keep your vehicle running great!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1999-2003 Hyundai Sonata Idle Air Control Valve for L4 2.4L
- 2000-2001 Hyundai Sonata Idle Air Control Valve for V6 2.5L
- 2002-2004 Hyundai Sonata Idle Air Control Valve for V6 2.7L
- 2005-2006 Hyundai Tiburon Idle Air Control Valve for V6 2.7L
- 2001 Kia Optima Idle Air Control Valve for V6 2.5L
- 2001-2005 Kia Optima Idle Air Control Valve for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2005 Kia Optima Idle Air Control Valve for V6 2.7L
- 2005 Kia Sportage Idle Air Control Valve for V6 2.7L