2006-2006 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L (8th Vin Digit 4)1AECI00252
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products UF-554
- OE # 27301-3E100
- Hollander 610-50143
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition.
- Brand New Ignition Coil
- 3 pin terminal
- Replaces dealer part number: 27301-3E100, 273013E100
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
This coil is for a distributorless application. Sold as a EACH. Replace individually as needed.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L Rear Bank
- 2006 Kia Optima Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L (8th Vin Digit 4)
- 2007 Kia Optima (Built Before 9/11/06 Production Date) Ignition Coil for V6 2.7L
Part #: 1AECI00252
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates