1998-2002 Honda Accord Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.3L (excluding ULEV Ultra Low Emissions Vehicles)1AEOS00061
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SG1860
- OE # 36531PAAA01
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (13.4 Inches)
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 36531PAAA01, 36531 PAA A01
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1994-1995 Honda Accord LX DX O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.2L
- 1996-1997 Honda Accord LX DX Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.2L
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.3L (excluding ULEV Ultra Low Emissions Vehicles)
- 2000 Honda Insight Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2001 Honda Insight with Manual Transmission Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 1999-2001 Honda Odyssey O2 Oxygen Sensor for V6 3.5L Downstream
- 1994-1995 Honda Prelude O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.2L (excluding VTEC)
Part #: 1AEOS00061
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.