2003-2011 Honda Element Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L1AEOS00047
This part replaces:
- OE # 36531P2PA01, 36532PZDA01
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG752
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length (12.2")
- Upstream or Downstream Sensor as listed per applications
- 4 wire configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 36531P2PA01, 36532PZDA01, 36531 P2P A01, 36532 PZD A01
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2005-2006 Honda CR-V Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic EX Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.6L
- 2003-2011 Honda Element Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 2.4L
- 2002-2006 Honda Insight Center O2 Oxygen Sensor for L3 1.0L Manual Transmission
Part #: 1AEOS00047
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.