1997-1997 Honda CR-V Speed Sensor1ATRS00116
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC277
- OE # 78410S10003
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 78410-S10-003, 78410S10003
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- (1) Mounting hole & 3 Terminal Plug
- Fits 2WD & 4WD models with Automatic Transmission
- Does not fit models with Standard Transmission
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1997 Honda CR-V Speed Sensor
- 1998-2001 Honda CR-V Speed Sensor for Models with Automatic Transmission
Part #: 1ATRS00116
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates