2005-2005 Honda Civic Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L L4 Manual Transmission1ATRS00125
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC151
- OE # 78410-S5A-901
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 78410-S5A-901, 78410S5A901
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 3 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Honda engines as listed per applications:
- L4 1.3L (Engine ID LDA1) with Manual Transmission
- L4 1.7L (Engine ID S17A1, D17A2, D17A6, D17A7) with Manual Transmission & (Nippon Seiki w/ White Stripe or Nippondenso w/ Green Stripe Type Sensors)
- L4 2.0L (Engine ID K20A3) with Manual Transmission
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Speed Sensor for L4 1.7L L4 for Manual Transmission (Nippon Seiki w/ White Stripe or Nippondenso w/ Green Stripe Type Sensor)
- 2005 Honda Civic Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L L4 Manual Transmission
Part #: 1ATRS00125
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates