2001-2004 Honda Civic Manual Transmission Speed Sensor for L4 1.7L1ATRS00125-449504
This part replaces:
- OE # 78410S5A901
- Standard Motor Products SC151
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 78410-S5A-901, 78410S5A901
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 3 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Honda engines as listed per applications:
- L4 1.3L (Engine ID LDA1) with Manual Transmission
- L4 1.7L (Engine ID S17A1, D17A2, D17A6, D17A7) with Manual Transmission & (Nippon Seiki w/ White Stripe or Nippondenso w/ Green Stripe Type Sensors)
- L4 2.0L (Engine ID K20A3) with Manual Transmission
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2004 Honda Civic Manual Transmission Speed Sensor for L4 1.7L
- 2005 Honda Civic Manual Transmission Speed Sensor
Part #: 1ATRS00125
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.