1999-1999 Honda Civic O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for 1.6L DX and LX Models with Manual Transmission1AEOS01507
- Location: Upstream
This part replaces:
- OE # 36531-P07-003, 36531-P2M-A01
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG2165
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- Is the front or upstream Oxygen Sensor
- Seven pin, 5 wire configuration
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Replaces many dealer part numbers including: 36531-P07-003, 36531-P2M-A01, 36531P07003, 36531P2MA01
- Anti-Sieze coating on thread
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
- Fits 1.5L & 1.6L engines
- Does not fit vehicles with California Emissions
A direct replacement. If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to idle poorly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for 1.5L CX and VX Models
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for 1.6L HX Models with Manual Transmission
- 1999 Honda Civic O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for 1.6L DX and LX Models with Manual Transmission
- 1999 Honda Civic O2 Oxygen Sensor Upstream for 1.6L GX Model
Part #: 1AEOS01507
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.