2001-2005 Honda Civic GX Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor1AEOS00018
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SG568
- OE # 36531PMSA01
- OE # 36531PLMA01
This Oxygen O2 Sensor is a new, aftermarket replacement part that has the following specifications:
- 4 wire configuration
- Upstream Sensor as listed per applications
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 36531 PLMA01, 36531 PMSA01, 36531PLMA01, 36531PMSA01
- Direct Fit
- Correct Connector No cutting or splicing
- Correct wire length
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
If you have a bad O2 sensor causing your vehicle to run badly or fail an emission test then this is the part for you.
Note: You may be required to reset the vehicle’s computer after installation of this part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2003 Honda Civic DX LX Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic GX Upstream O2 Oxygen Sensor
Part #: 1AEOS00018
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.