2004-2005 Honda Civic DX LX Upstream & Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.7L Pair1AEEK00173-587003
- Location: Downstream
- Location: Upstream
- Quantity: Pair
- (1) Upstream Air / Fuel ratio sensor
- (1) Downstream monitor sensor
- Direct fit sensors
- Correct Connector
- No cutting or splicing
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 36531PLM306, 36531 PLM 306, 36531PLMA11, 36531 PLM A11, 36531PPA305, 36531 PPA 305, 36531PPAA01, 36531 PPA A01, 36531PRBA01, 36531 PRB A01, 36531PZAL01, 36531 PZA L01, 36531P5M004, 36531P5M014, 36531 P5M 004, 36531 P5M 014
- Built and tested to strict quality control standards
Note: For clarification purposes:
- Upstream location is between the catalytic converter and the engine
- Downstream location is between the catalytic converter and the tailpipe
A failed upstream sensor could lead to a failed downstream sensor. If your vehicle is running poorly or failed emiss
ions test due to faulty O2 sensors then these are the parts for you!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic GX Upstream & Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.7L Pair
- 2004-2005 Honda Civic DX LX Upstream & Downstream O2 Oxygen Sensor for L4 1.7L Pair
Part #: 1AEEK00173
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.