1996-2000 Honda Civic HX Speed Sensor for L4 1.6L CVT Transmission with Nippondenso Speed Sensor1ATRS00102
This part replaces:
- Standard Motor Products SC99
- OE # 78410S04971
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 78410-S04-971, 78410S04971
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 3 Terminal Plug
- Correct for CVT models with Nippondenso sensor ONLY
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2000 Honda Civic HX Speed Sensor for L4 1.6L CVT Transmission with Nippondenso Speed Sensor
- 2001-2005 Honda Insight Speed Sensor for Models with CVT Transmission and Nippondenso Speed Sensor
Part #: 1ATRS00102
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.