2006-2010 Honda Civic Hybrid Ignition Coil for L4 1.3L1AECI00163
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 610-58665
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-374
- OE # 30521PWA003
- OE # 30521PWAS01
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Fits RH or Rear Coil for 03-05 Models
- Fits ALL Coils for 06-10 Models
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7010796, 30521PWA003, 30521-PWA-003, 30521PWAS01, 30521-PWA-S01, Honda Coil Assy B
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Honda HYBRID engines as listed per applications
- L4 1.3L
Note: This is for ONE coil. There are 2 used per engine for 03-05 models and (4) are used for 06-10 Models. If you need a SET of (2) or (4), please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Rear Ignition Coil for L4 1.3L
- 2006-2010 Honda Civic Hybrid Ignition Coil for L4 1.3L
Part #: 1AECI00163
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates