2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Rear Ignition Coil for L4 1.3L1AECI00163
This part replaces:
- OE # 30521-PWA-003, 30521-PWA-S01
- HOLLANDER 610-58665
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS UF-374
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- Fits RH or Rear Coil for 03-05 Models
- Fits ALL Coils for 06-10 Models
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7010796, 30521PWA003, 30521-PWA-003, 30521PWAS01, 30521-PWA-S01, Honda Coil Assy B
- New not remanufactured
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Honda HYBRID engines as listed per applications
- L4 1.3L
Note: This is for ONE coil. There are 2 used per engine for 03-05 models and (4) are used for 06-10 Models. If you need a SET of (2) or (4), please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Rear Ignition Coil for L4 1.3L
- 2006-2010 Honda Civic Hybrid Ignition Coil for L4 1.3L
Part #: 1AECI00163
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.