1999-2000 Honda Civic SI Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side1ASSL00073-524191
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 51320S04003
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1997-2001 Honda CR-V Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic SI Front Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00073
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates