1999-2000 Honda Civic SI Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK00239
- Location: Front
This part replaces:
- OE # 51320-S04-003
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 1997-2001 Honda CR-V Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1999-2000 Honda Civic SI Front Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00239
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates