2001-2005 Honda Civic Speed Sensor for L4 1.7L L4 Automatic Transmission (Nippondenso; w/ Orange Stripe or Nippon Seiki; w/ Green Stripe Styles)1ATRS00117
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS SC150
- OE # 78410-S5A-912
This replacement vehicle speed sensor is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running condition again!
A bad or malfunctioning speed sensor will often cause a service engine light error code, shifting problems, or rough running due to inaccurate computer or ECM readings.
This speed sensor features the following specifications:
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Replaces dealer part Numbers: 78410-S5A-912, 78410S5A912
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Tells vehicle's computer how fast vehicle is moving
- 3 Terminal Plug
- Fits the following Honda engines as listed per application:
- L4 1.3L Electric/gas (Engine ID LDA1) with Automatic Transmission
- L4 1.7L (Engine ID D17A1, D17A2, D17A6, D17A7) with Automatic Transmission
- Fits (Nippon Seiki; w/ Green Stripe & Nippondenso; w/ Orange Stripe Styles)
- L4 2.0L (Engine ID K20A3) with Automatic Transmission
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Speed Sensor for L4 1.7L L4 Automatic Transmission (Nippondenso; w/ Orange Stripe or Nippon Seiki; w/ Green Stripe Styles)
- 2005 Honda Civic Speed Sensor for L4 2.0L L4 Automatic Transmission
- 2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Speed Sensor for L4 1.3L L4 Automatic Transmission
Part #: 1ATRS00117
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.