2001-2001 Honda Civic Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBJ00120
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 51220S5A003
This replacement ball joint is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Mounts to Steering Knuckle
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 51210-S5A-J20, 51210-S5A-J30, 51215-S5A-J20, 51215-S5A-J30, 51220-S5A-003, 51220-S5A-305, 51210S5AJ20, 51210S5AJ30, 51215S5AJ20, 51215S5AJ30, 51220S5A003, 51220S5A305
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2001 Honda Civic Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2002-2005 Honda Civic Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side (excluding SI Models)
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Front Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side