1992-1995 Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit D) with Manual Transmission1AEHB00144-505926
This part replaces:
- OE # 13810P26003
- Hollander 309-50449
- Dorman 594-214
This harmonic balancer and belt drive pulley is a new, aftermarket replacement part. This dampener pulley mounts to the front of the engine on the crankshaft, and is used to dampen engine vibration.
- Type - Triple Serpentine Belt
- Diameter - 6.41 inches
- Width - 2.69 inches
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 13810 P2 6003, 13810P26003
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits the following Honda 4 cylinder engine as listed per application:
- L4 1.6L D16Z6
- Correct for models with a manual transmission
This replacement harmonic balancer is an excellent replacement for your worn or damaged original and has substantial cost savings over a dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit D) with Manual Transmission
- 1993-1995 Honda Civic Del Sol Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit D) with Manual Transmission