1992-1995 Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit D) with Manual Transmission1AEHB00144
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 594-214
- HOLLANDER 309-50449
- OE # 13810P26003
This harmonic balancer and belt drive pulley is a new, aftermarket replacement part. This dampener pulley mounts to the front of the engine on the crankshaft, and is used to dampen engine vibration.
- Type - Triple Serpentine Belt
- Diameter - 6.41 inches
- Width - 2.69 inches
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 13810 P2 6003, 13810P26003
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits the following Honda 4 cylinder engine as listed per application:
- L4 1.6L D16Z6
- Correct for models with a manual transmission
This replacement harmonic balancer is an excellent replacement for your worn or damaged original and has substantial cost savings over a dealer part.
- 1992-1995 Honda Civic Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit D) with Manual Transmission
- 1993-1995 Honda Civic Del Sol Harmonic Balancer for L4 1.6L (8th Vin Digit D) with Manual Transmission
Part #: 1AEHB00144
Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.