1992-1993 Honda Accord Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L SOHC (Engine ID F22A1) Coils Marked TC-19A1AECI00102
This part replaces:
- Hollander 610-58315
- Standard Motor Products UF-205
- OE # 30520PT9A02
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 30520-PT9-A02, 30520PT9A02
- Replaces original units MARKED TC-19A
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Honda 4 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 2.2L (F22A1, F22A6, F22B1, F22B2, H22A4)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1992-1993 Honda Accord Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L SOHC (Engine ID F22A6) Coils Marked TC-19A
- 1992-1993 Honda Accord Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L SOHC (Engine ID F22A1) Coils Marked TC-19A
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L SOHC (Engine ID F22B2)
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L VTEC (Engine ID F22B1)
- 1997-2001 Honda Prelude Ignition Coil for L4 2.2L DOHC VTEC (Engine ID H22A4)
Part #: 1AECI00102
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.