1998-1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Heater Core for Models with Manual Air Conditioning RPO Code C601AHCC00076
This part replaces:
- OE # 88956887
- HOLLANDER 676-00504
- SPECTRA PREMIUM 93016
This new replacement heater core is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running form again!
- Core measurements: 8 1/4 x 6 1/4 x 1 inches
- 3/4 inch inlet tube
- 5/8 inch outlet tube
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 88956887
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If your heater is not producing heat, or you can smell coolant inside your vehicle, or you see coolant leaking inside your vehicle it is time to replace your heater core.
If the coolant in your vehicle has not been properly maintained it can corrode and or block the coolant tubes inside your heater core. Once the heater core is blocked or leaking the only effective repair is to replace the heater core.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
- 1997 Buick Century Heater Core
- 1998 Buick Century Heater Core for Models with Manual Air Conditioning RPO Code C60
- 1999-2005 Buick Century Heater Core
- 1997 Buick Regal Heater Core
- 1998 Buick Regal Heater Core for Models with Manual Air Conditioning RPO Code C60
- 1999-2004 Buick Regal Heater Core
- 2000-2003 Chevy Impala Heater Core
- 2000-2003 Chevy Monte Carlo Heater Core
- 1998 Olds Intrigue Heater Core for Models with Manual Air Conditioning RPO Code C67
- 1999-2002 Olds Intrigue Heater Core
- 1997 Pontiac Grand Prix Heater Core
- 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix Heater Core for Models with Manual Air Conditioning RPO Code C60
- 1999-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Heater Core
Part #: 1AHCC00076
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.