1969-1971 Chevy Camaro Heater Core Factory Installed A/C1AHCC00038-348387
This part replaces:
- Hollander 676-00202
- OE # 3018489
- Spectra Premium Industries 94537
This new replacement heater core is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running form again!
- Copper & Brass construction
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 3018489, 3022068
- Core measurements: 9 1/2 x 6 3/8 x 2 inches
- Inlet Tube Outside Diameter: 5/8"
- Outlet Tube Outside Diameter: 3/4"
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fit vehicles with factory A/C (air conditioning)
If your heater is not producing heat, or you can smell coolant inside your vehicle, or you see coolant leaking inside your vehicle it is time to replace your heater core.
If the coolant in your vehicle has not been properly maintained it can corrode and or block the coolant tubes inside your heater core. Once the heater core is blocked or leaking the only effective repair is to replace the heater core.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
- 1973-1974 Buick Apollo Heater Core Factory Installed A/C
- 1969-1971 Chevy Camaro Heater Core Factory Installed A/C
- 1968-1974 Chevy Nova Heater Core Factory Installed A/C
- 1973-1974 Olds Omega Heater Core Factory Installed A/C
- 1969 Pontiac Firebird Heater Core Factory Installed A/C
- 1971-1974 Pontiac Ventura II Heater Core Factory Installed A/C