1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Heater Core1AHCC00020
This part replaces:
- OE # 52487191
- HOLLANDER 676-00387
This new replacement heater core is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running form again!
- Aluminum construction
- Core measurements: 8 1/4 x 6 1/4 x 2 inches
- 5/8 inch inlet tube
- 3/4 inch outlet tube
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 52487191
- Built to strict quality control standards
If your heater is not producing heat, or you can smell coolant inside your vehicle, or you see coolant leaking inside your vehicle it is time to replace your heater core.
If the coolant in your vehicle has not been properly maintained it can corrode and or block the coolant tubes inside your heater core. Once the heater core is blocked or leaking the only effective repair is to replace the heater core.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1988-1996 Buick Regal Heater Core
- 1990-2001 Chevy Lumina Heater Core
- 1995-1999 Chevy Monte Carlo Heater Core
- 1988 Olds Cutlass Supreme Heater Core
- 1989-1996 Olds Cutlass Supreme Heater Core
- 1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Heater Core
- 1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Heater Core
Part #: 1AHCC00020
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.