2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Heater Core1AHCC00015
Guaranteed to Fit
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 676-00446
- SPECTRA PREMIUM 93010
- OE # F5TZ18476A
This new replacement heater core is just what you need to get your vehicle in good running form again!
- Aluminum construction
- Core measurements: 7-11/16" x 5-13/16" x 1-5/8"
- 5/8 inch Inlet Tube
- 5/8 inch Outlet Tube
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: E9TZ-18476-B, E9TZ18476B
- Built to strict quality control standards
If your heater is not producing heat, or you can smell coolant inside your vehicle, or you see coolant leaking inside your vehicle it is time to replace your heater core.
If the coolant in your vehicle has not been properly maintained it can corrode and or block the coolant tubes inside your heater core. Once the heater core is blocked or leaking the only effective repair is to replace the heater core.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Heater Core
- 2002-2003 Ford Explorer Sport Heater Core
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Heater Core
- 1995-2011 Ford Ranger Heater Core for Gas Engine
- 1995-1997 Mazda B2300 Truck Heater Core
- 2001-2010 Mazda B2300 Truck Heater Core
- 1998-2001 Mazda B2500 Truck Heater Core
- 1995-2008 Mazda B3000 Truck Heater Core
- 1995-2010 Mazda B4000 Truck Heater Core
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Heater Core
Part #: 1AHCC00015
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates