2007-2009 Saturn Aura Hybrid Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage1AHCX00238
This part replaces:
- OE # 15863480
- HOLLANDER 615-00119
This replacement heater blower motor with fan cage is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring your heating and A/C blower system back to good working order!
- New, not remanufactured or rebuilt
- Includes blower motor fan cage impeller already installed
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 15863480
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
Please Note: Due to the factory design, these vehicles require GM repair bracket 15844347 (our ACHCM00001) for proper installation.
If you are experiencing intermittent stopping during use, squealing noise from bearings, or poor air flow from your dash vents this may be your solution.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008 Chevy Malibu New Body Style Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
- 2009-2012 Chevy Malibu Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
- 2008-2010 Chevy Malibu Hybrid Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
- 2005-2010 Pontiac G6 Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
- 2007-2009 Saturn Aura Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
- 2007-2009 Saturn Aura Hybrid Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
Part #: 1AHCX00238
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.