1997-1997 Plymouth Prowler Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage1AHCX00098
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 615-00521 615-00530
- OE # 4644545 4644918
This Dodge Dakota, Neon, & Plymouth Prowler blower motor with fan cage is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring your heating and A/C blower system back to good working order! This assembly has the following
- New, not remanufactured or rebuilt
- Includes blower motor fan cage impeller already installed
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part number: 4644918
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
Note: For models requiring a production date, this date can be found on either on the LF (driver's) front door shell or on the latch pillar.
If you are experiencing intermittent stopping during use, squealing noise from bearings, or poor air flow from your dash vents this may be your solution.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004 Dodge Dakota Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage for Models with Rectangle Plug
- 1995-1999 Dodge Neon Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage Factory Installed A/C
- 1995-1999 Plymouth Neon Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage Factory Installed A/C
- 1997 Plymouth Prowler Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage
- 1999 Plymouth Prowler Heater Blower Motor with Fan Cage (Built Before 11/09/98 Production Date)
Part #: 1AHCX00098
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.