2001-2004 Dodge Dakota Front Heater Blower Motor Resistor with Plug & Pigtail1AERK00174
- Location: Front
This the Blower Motor Resistor & Repair Harness is just what you need to bring you Heating & A/C system back to life! If your original harness is melted, this connector is your solution.
- Direct fit replacements
- Replaces dealer part number: 5061575AA, 5017124AB
- 5 pin connection
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% tested prior to leaving the factory
This resistor & repair harness makes great replacements and is a good value compared to the dealer parts!
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Step 1: access the resistor
- Remove the three screws under the glove compartment.
- Use your 7mm socket and driver
Step 2: remove the resistor
- Remove the 6mm bolts and remove the resistor.
- Use a swivel socket to access the bolts.
- Unplug the resistor from the harness.
Step 3 Install new resistor
- Use your swivel socket to bolt it back in.
- Replace the panel.
How-to Video:(06:12 min)
- Socket Extensions
- 6mm Socket
- 7mm Socket
Ratchets & Related
Sockets - Metric
- 2007-2009 Chrysler Aspen Front Heater Blower Motor Resistor with Plug & Pigtail (without Automatic Temperature Control)
- 2001-2004 Dodge Dakota Front Heater Blower Motor Resistor with Plug & Pigtail
- 2001-2007 Dodge Durango Front Heater Blower Motor Resistor with Plug & Pigtail (without Automatic Temperature Control)
Part #: 1AERK00174
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.