1997-1997 Mercury Mountaineer Headlight and Corner Light Kit Driver Side1ALHT00052
- Location: Driver Side
This replacement Explorer or Mountaineer headlight with corner parking light SET is just what you need to get your SUV in good looking form again!
- SET of 2 comes with the following pieces:
- (1) - LH (Driver Side) Headlight
- (1) - LH (Driver Side) Parking /Turn Signal Light
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F5TZ 13008 B, F67Z 13201 AA, F5TZ13008B, F67Z13201AA
- Injection molded plastic
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Direct replacement
- Does not include bulbs or wiring
This Explorer or Mountaineer headlight & corner parking lamp SET is a great replacement and has good cost savings over a SET from the dealer.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- Note: DO NOT TOUCH the bulbs- the oil from your fingers will burn into the light and foul your bulb.
- Clean with rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth if the bulbs do get touched.
Just the bulbs
- Open the door above the headlight assembly.
- Pull back the rubber ring around the bulb and twist and pull to remove the bulb.
- Unplug it from the harness.
- Replace and snug the rubber ring down onto the base of the bulb.
Remove the headlight assembly
- Unscrew the two Phillips screws at the top of the headlight.
- Remove the parking light assembly and unplug the bulbs.
- Unclip the headlight assembly where the adjustors clip to the car with a flat blade screwdriver.
- Unplug the harness.
- Remove the adjustor clip from the car if it doesnâ€™t come out with the assembly.
Install headlight assembly
- Adjust the adjustor bolts to match the old assembly.
- Plug the bulbs and harness into the new headlight assembly
- Clip the headlight assembly back into place.
- Plug the parking light bulbs into the parking light assembly.
- Line it up and screw in the two Phillips screws using your Phillips screwdriver.
How-to Video:(08:34 min)
- Flat Blade Screwdriver
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
Screwdrivers & Related
- 1995-2000 Ford Explorer Headlight and Corner Light Kit Driver Side
- 2001 Ford Explorer 4 Door Headlight and Corner Light Kit Driver Side
- 1997 Mercury Mountaineer Headlight and Corner Light Kit Driver Side
Part #: 1ALHT00052
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.