Hazard Switch - 1AZMX000931AZMX00093
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 924-608
- OE # 15174447, 15177379
This hazard warning switch is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It is designed to REPLACE original hazard switches that may have corroded or been damaged causing an electrical failure in your emergency warning system. If your hazard lights are not working because of a defective emergency switch, then this is just what you need to get your vehicle in good working order again!
- Steering coloumn mounted
- Correct plug configuration
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15174447, 15177379
- Direct plug in installation
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% electrically tested
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer.
This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2005 Chevy Blazer S10 Hazard Switch
- 1998-2004 Chevy S10 Pickup Hazard Switch
- 1998-2001 GMC Jimmy S-15 Hazard Switch
- 1998-2004 GMC S-15 Sonoma Hazard Switch
- 1998-2001 Olds Bravada Hazard Switch
Part #: 1AZMX00093
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.