1995-1995 Chevy Camaro (to VIN# 230983) Hatch Lift Support for Hardtop Models1ABHS00098
Is your hatch not staying open anymore? The problem could be the lift supports mounted from the quarter panels to the hatch. These get weak over time and require replacing. No need to lose money at the dealer for this simple do it yourself replacement. Our lift supports are just what you need to allow your hatch to stay open again!
Each hatch strut has the following specifications:
Fits either the LH (driver) or RH (passenger) side
Replaces dealer part numbers: 10419988, 10419989
100% tested prior to leaving the factory
Built to strict quality control standards
Commonly called "Liftgate Strut" by GM
Correct for Hardtop models that have a glass hatch and not a trunk or luggage lid
Note: For 1995 models, you can find you VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on either your registration or on the LH side lower section of the dash where the windshield meets the cowl. You will need to look through the windshield to see it.
This is for one support. We recommend replacing them in pairs.
It is necessary to reuse your original hardware, as new hardware is not included with this item.
- 1993-1994 Chevy Camaro Hatch Lift Support for Hardtop Models
- 1995 Chevy Camaro (to VIN# 230983) Hatch Lift Support for Hardtop Models
- 1993-1994 Pontiac Firebird Hatch Lift Support for Hardtop Models
- 1995 Pontiac Firebird (to VIN# 230983) Hatch Lift Support for Hardtop Models
- 1993-1994 Pontiac Trans Am Hatch Lift Support for Hardtop Models
- 1995 Pontiac Trans Am (to VIN# 230983) Hatch Lift Support for Hardtop Models
Part #: 1ABHS00098
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates