1984-1990 Ford Bronco II Hatch Lift Support1ABHS00029-326401
Is your rear hatch or tailgate not staying open anymore? The problem could be the lift supports mounted to the hatch or tailgate. These get weak over time and require replacing. No need to lose money at the dealer for this simple do it yourself replacement. Our lift supports are just what you are looking for to make your hatch or tailgate glass work correctly again.
This is for one support. We recommend replacing them in pairs.
Each hatch strut or lift support has the following specifications:
Fits either the LH (driver) or RH (passenger) side
Replaces dealer part numbers: 12333262, AL-110
100% tested prior to leaving the factory
Built to strict quality control standards
Commonly called "Hydraulic Lift" by Ford
It is necessary to reuse your original hardware, as new hardware is not included with this item.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1976-1977 Dodge Aspen Wagon Hatch Lift Support for Models with Ball Type Fittings without Rear Wiper
- 1984-1990 Ford Bronco II Hatch Lift Support
- 1978-1981 Ford Fairmont Wagon Hatch Lift Support
- 1982 Ford Granada Wagon Hatch Lift Support
- 1983-1986 Ford LTD Wagon Hatch Lift Support
- 1983-1993 Ford Mustang Hatchback Hatch Lift Support for Models with Spoiler
- 1983-1986 Mercury Capri Hatchback Hatch Lift Support for Models with Spoiler
- 1984-1986 Mercury Colony Park Hatch Lift Support
- 1982 Mercury Cougar Wagon Hatch Lift Support
- 1978-1981 Mercury Zephyr Wagon Hatch Lift Support
- 1976-1977 Plymouth Volare Wagon Hatch Lift Support for Models with Ball Type Fittings without Rear Wiper
Part #: 1ABHS00029
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.