2002-2004 Ford Explorer Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L1AEHB00161
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 594-311
- OE # 1W7Z6312AA
- HOLLANDER 309-00587
This harmonic balancer and belt drive pulley is a new, aftermarket replacement part. This dampener pulley mounts to the front of the engine on the crankshaft, and is used to dampen engine vibration.
- Type - Serpentine Belt
- Diameter - 7-1/16"
- Width - 2-5/16"
- Weight - 7.95 lbs
- Replaces dealer part number: 1W7Z-6312-AA, 1W7Z6312AA
- Direct bolt on replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This replacement harmonic balancer is an excellent replacement for your worn or damaged original and has substantial cost savings over a dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2010 Ford Crown Victoria Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2005-2010 Ford E150 Van Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2005-2010 Ford E250 Van Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2003-2004 Ford Expedition Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2002-2004 Ford Explorer Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck Harmonic Balancer for New Body Style Models with V8 4.6L
- 2005-2008 Ford F150 Truck Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2009-2010 Ford F150 Truck Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L ( 8th Vin Digit W)
- 2001-2002 Ford Mustang GT Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L SOHC ( 8th Vin Digit X)
- 2003-2004 Ford Mustang GT Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L SOHC
- 2001-2010 Lincoln Town Car Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2001-2010 Mercury Grand Marquis Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
- 2002-2004 Mercury Mountaineer Harmonic Balancer for V8 4.6L
Part #: 1AEHB00161
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.