2007-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Headlight and Parking Light Kit1ALHT00031
- This Lighting Kit includes:
- (2) - Headlights - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- (2) - Parking Lights - LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 16526135, 16526136, 15199561, 15199560
- DOT (Department of Transportation) & SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved
- Lights are complete and ready to install
- Bulbs not included
This lighting kit is a great replacement and has good cost savings over the individual lights from the dealer.
- This headlamp will install just as your original does. You can use your existing hardware and wiring harnesses.
- Save time and money with a direct fit. No trips to the hardware store or extra time trying to get the wiring to hookup.
- 1A Auto exclusive 3 Year Warranty.
- 1A Auto has the most comprehensive warranty.
- If this headlight should fail to provide satisfactory performance you may exchange it.
- 1A Auto Headlights are guaranteed to pass inspections in all 50 states. DOT (U.S. Dept. of Transportation) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) approved.
- Replacing a discolored, scratched, dull or damaged headlight with a headlight from 1A Auto can increase your resale value by up to 10%.
- A new headlight can provide you with up to 50% more illumination than a dull, yellowed, sandblasted, broken or scratched headlight.
- 1A Auto headlights can help you see farther at night and in poor driving conditions.
- A new headlight from 1A Auto can make you more visible to other traffic during heavy rain or wintry weather.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- Note: DO NOT TOUCH the bulbs- the oil from your fingers will burn into the light and foul your bulb.
- Clean with rubbing alcohol and a soft cloth if the bulbs do get touched.
Remove the old headlight assembly
- Pop the hood and secure it.
- Remove the two anchor pins securing the head light assembly by twisting and pulling them up.
- Remove the head light assembly.
- Unplug the bulbs and harness.
Install the new headlight assembly
- Plug in your bulbs, replacing them with new ones if necessary.
- Reconnect the harness by clipping it in.
- Line up the head light assembly and clip it into place.
- Put the two pins back into place to secure the head light assembly.
- Close the hood and enjoy your new 1A Auto headlights.
How-to Video:(03:05 min)
- No Tools Needed
1A - No Tools Needed
- 1999-2000 GMC Sierra 1500 Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2001 GMC Sierra 1500 Headlight and Parking Light Kit (excluding C3 Models)
- 2002-2006 GMC Sierra 1500 Headlight and Parking Light Kit (excluding Denali Models)
- 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Classic Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2001-2003 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2005-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 1999-2004 GMC Sierra 2500 Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2001-2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2007 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Classic Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2001-2005 GMC Sierra 3500 Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2007 GMC Sierra 3500 Classic Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2005-2007 GMC Sierra Hybrid Headlight and Parking Light Kit
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon Headlight and Parking Light Kit (excluding Denali Models)
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 2500 Headlight and Parking Light Kit (excluding Denali Models)
- 2000-2006 GMC Yukon XL 1500 Headlight and Parking Light Kit (excluding Denali Models)
Part #: 1ALHT00031
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.