1978-1980 Pontiac Grand Am Gas Tank Sending Unit1AFSU00171-517213
This part replaces:
- OE # 25001612
- Dorman 692-049
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKFG08B
This gas tank sending unit is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring life back to your fuel gage on your dashboard.
So if your fuel tank sending unit is broken, rusted out, rotted or just plain defective, this is the part for you!
- 1 Pin Connection
- 1 ground strap
- Outlets: 2
- Rheostat range (0-95 Ohms)
- Assembly includes:
- Lock Ring
- Lock Ring gasket
- Fits models with Carbureted Gas Engines as listed per application
- does not fit fuel injected models
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1978-1981 Buick Century Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1985 Buick Regal Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1982 Chevy Malibu Gas Tank Sending Unit (Except Wagon)
- 1978-1987 Chevy Monte Carlo Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1985 Olds Cutlass Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1981 Olds Cutlass Calais Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1985 Olds Cutlass Supreme RWD Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1982-1985 Pontiac Bonneville Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1980 Pontiac Grand Am Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1981 Pontiac Grand LeMans Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1987 Pontiac Grand Prix Gas Tank Sending Unit
- 1978-1981 Pontiac LeMans Gas Tank Sending Unit
Part #: 1AFSU00171
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.