1984-1986 Buick Century 15 Gallon Fuel Tank for Models with Fuel Injection1AFGT00448
This part replaces:
- HOLLANDER 197-1272B
- SPECTRA PREMIUM TNKGM9B
- DORMAN 576-395
This is a high quality replacement tank made to the same specifications as the original.
- Capacity: 15 Gallons/59 Liters
- Dimensions: 28-5/8 X 38-1/8 X 10-7/8 inches
- With pan in tank
- Correct for Fuel Injected models only
Includes the lock ring and gasket for the sending unit.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Continental U.S. (48 States).
Shipping Time: This item typically takes 7-10 days for the customer to receive.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Scratches and Dings
Due to the nature and size, a fuel tank may incur minor dents or scratches from handling and load shifting during shipping. These damages do not affect the fit or function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these insignificant damages.
- 1984-1986 Buick Century 15 Gallon Fuel Tank for Models with Fuel Injection
- 1987-1995 Buick Century 15 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1984-1986 Chevy Celebrity 15 Gallon Fuel Tank for Models with Fuel Injection
- 1987-1990 Chevy Celebrity 15 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1984-1986 Olds Cutlass Ciera 15 Gallon Fuel Tank for Models with Fuel Injection
- 1987-1996 Olds Cutlass Ciera 15 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 1984-1986 Pontiac 6000 15 Gallon Fuel Tank for Models with Fuel Injection
- 1987-1991 Pontiac 6000 15 Gallon Fuel Tank (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
Part #: 1AFGT00448
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.