1989-1990 Chrysler TC Maserati Fuel Tank1AFGT00089-297992
This part replaces:
- Hollander 197-01474
- OE # 4203944
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKCR2F
This fuel tank fits various Chrysler Corporation cars. In general it is intended for Front Wheel Drive cars with fuel injection.
- Capacity: 14 Gallons/53 Litres
- Replaces dealer part number: 4203944
- Dimensions: 34-3/8 X 25 X 7-5/8
- Has baffle pan inside
- Two gauge holes- 3 inch and 2 inch diameters
- Has internal tube
Includes the lock rings and gaskets for the sending units.
48 States Only:
Due to shipping restrictions, we can only ship this to a physical address within the Contiguous U.S. (lower 48 states).
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Scratches and Dings
Due to the nature and size, a fuel tank may incur minor dents or scratches from handling and load shifting during shipping. These damages do not affect the fit or function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these insignificant damages.
- 1988-1990 Chrysler Daytona Fuel Tank
- 1988 Chrysler E Class Fuel Tank Front Wheel Drive
- 1988-1989 Chrysler Lebaron Fuel Tank
- 1990 Chrysler Lebaron 2 Door Fuel Tank
- 1988 Chrysler New Yorker Fuel Tank Front Wheel Drive
- 1989-1990 Chrysler TC Maserati Fuel Tank
- 1988 Dodge 600 Fuel Tank
- 1988-1989 Dodge Aries Fuel Tank
- 1988-1990 Dodge Daytona Fuel Tank
- 1988-1989 Dodge Lancer Fuel Tank
- 1988-1989 Dodge Shadow Fuel Tank
- 1988 Plymouth Caravelle Fuel Tank Front Wheel Drive
- 1988-1989 Plymouth Reliant Fuel Tank
- 1988-1990 Plymouth Sundance Fuel Tank
Part #: 1AFGT00089
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.