1968-1972 Chevy Malibu Fuel Tank Straps1AFTS00115
This part replaces:
- SPECTRA PREMIUM TNKST49
These fuel tank straps are new, aftermarket straps. They are just what you need to help secure your original or new gas tank to the underside of your vehicle.
If you need to replace your old straps because they are rusted, rotted, or damaged, your gas tank is falling out, or you are complimenting a new fuel tank purchase, rest assured that 1A Auto has all your under car needs!
Fuel tank straps specifications:
Comes as a PAIR
- Strap 1 - Length: 31 7/8 inches
- Strap 2 - Length: 31 7/8 inches
- Rolled Steel
- Treated with rust inhibitors for rust protection
- Direct fit
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits the following tanks:
- 19, 20, or 21.5 Gallon
- Does not fit Station Wagon models
Note: Buyer will need to reuse original mounting hardware,
These gas tank straps make great replacements and have good cost savings over a dealer set.
In the event this gas tank strap set should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will REPLACE the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
- 1968-1972 Buick Gran Sport Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Buick Skylark Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1969 Buick Special Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Chevy Chevelle Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Chevy El Camino Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Chevy Malibu Fuel Tank Straps
- 1970-1972 Chevy Monte Carlo Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 GMC Caballero Fuel Tank Straps
- 1971-1972 GMC Sprint Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Olds 442 Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Olds Cutlass Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Olds Cutlass Supreme Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Olds F85 Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Pontiac GTO Fuel Tank Straps
- 1969-1970 Pontiac Grand Prix Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1972 Pontiac LeMans Fuel Tank Straps
- 1968-1970 Pontiac Tempest Fuel Tank Straps
Part #: 1AFTS00115
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.