1999-1999 Olds Alero Fuel Tank Straps1AFTS00089
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 578-052
- SPECTRA PREMIUM TNKST52
These fuel tank straps are new, aftermarket straps. They are just what you need to help secure your original or new gas tank to the underside of your vehicle.
If you need to replace your old straps because they are rusted, rotted, or damaged, your gas tank is falling out, or you are complimenting a new fuel tank purchase, rest assured that 1A Auto has all your under car needs!
Fuel tank straps specifications:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Strap 1 - Length: 30 inches
- Strap 2 - Length: 29 9/16 inches
- Rolled Steel
- Treated with rust inhibitors for rust protection
- Direct fit
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits the following tanks:
- 15 Gallon
Note: Buyer will need to reuse original mounting hardware,
These gas tank straps make great replacements and have good cost savings over a dealer set.
In the event this gas tank strap set should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will REPLACE the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1997 Buick Skylark Fuel Tank Straps
- 1993-1996 Chevy Beretta Fuel Tank Straps
- 1992-2001 Chevy Cavalier Fuel Tank Straps
- 1993-1996 Chevy Corsica Fuel Tank Straps
- 1997-1999 Chevy Malibu Fuel Tank Straps
- 1992-1998 Olds Achieva Fuel Tank Straps
- 1999 Olds Alero Fuel Tank Straps
- 1997-1999 Olds Cutlass Fuel Tank Straps
- 1992-1999 Pontiac Grand Am Fuel Tank Straps
- 1992-1994 Pontiac Sunbird Fuel Tank Straps
- 1995-2001 Pontiac Sunfire Fuel Tank Straps
Part #: 1AFTS00089
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.