1997-1999 Olds LSS Fuel Tank Sending Unit1AFSU00189
This part replaces:
- OE # 19179430, 25180048
- DORMAN 692-211
- SPECTRA PREMIUM FG07P
This fuel tank sending unit is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring life back to your fuel gage on your dashboard. So if your fuel tank sending unit is broken, rusted out, rotted or just plain defective, this is the part for you!
- Fuel Sender
- Fuel Strainer
- Lock Ring
- Fuel Pump is NOT included
- Replaces dealer part numbers: FLS1042, 19179430, 25180048
- Inlet Diameter: 5/16"
- Outlet Diameter: 3/8"
- 40-250 ohms
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Fits models with Harness Code "HEN" or "HER"
Depending on model, electrical splicing may be necessary by buyer.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997 Buick LeSabre Fuel Tank Sending Unit for Models with RPO Code WA2 (Lesabre Timing) Harness Code HEN or HER
- 1998-1999 Buick LeSabre Fuel Tank Sending Unit
- 1997-1999 Olds 88 Fuel Tank Sending Unit
- 1997-1999 Olds LSS Fuel Tank Sending Unit
- 1997-1999 Pontiac Bonneville Fuel Tank Sending Unit
Part #: 1AFSU00189
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.