1971-1973 Dodge Charger Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line1AFSU00119
This part replaces:
- SPECTRA PREMIUM TNKFG93A
New replacement gas tank sending unit. Made to the original specifications.
- 2 outlets
- For cars with 3/8 inch feed line
- Includes Float and Strainer
- Does NOT fit station wagon models
This replacement fuel gauge sending unit is just what you need to get your Mopar in good running order again!
This sending unit will install just as the original did. Removal and re-installation of the fuel tank may be required.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1971-1973 Dodge Charger Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1971-1973 Dodge Coronet Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1971 Dodge Super Bee Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1971-1973 Plymouth Roadrunner Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
- 1971-1973 Plymouth Satellite Fuel Tank Sending Unit with 3/8" Line
Part #: 1AFSU00119
- Ships in 1-3 Business Days. Delivery times vary.
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.