1989-1989 Ford Ranger Super Cab Fuel Tank Sending Unit1AFSU00064-377437
This part replaces:
- OE # F57Z 9H307E
- Dorman 692-038
- Spectra Premium Industries TNKFG37A
This gas tank sending unit is a new aftermarket replacement part. It is just what you need to bring life back to your fuel gage on your dashboard.
So if your fuel tank sending unit is broken, rusted out, rotted or just plain defective, this is the part for you!
- LH (Driver side)
- Fits under cab fuel tanks
- Does not fit behind rear axle auxiliary gas tanks
- Replaces dealer part numbers: F57Z9H307E, F57Z 9H307 E
- 4 Pin Connection
- Outlets: 2
- Rheostat range (10-165 Ohms)
- Assembly includes:
- Fits Standard CAB & Super CAB models with FUEL INJECTION as listed
Does not include fuel pump
- Buyer will need to reuse original fuel pump & strainer
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1989 Ford Ranger Super Cab Fuel Tank Sending Unit
- 1989-1997 Ford Ranger Standard Cab Fuel Tank Sending Unit Driver Side
- 1995-1997 Mazda B2300 Truck Standard Cab Fuel Tank Sending Unit Driver Side
- 1995-1997 Mazda B3000 Truck Standard Cab Fuel Tank Sending Unit Driver Side
- 1995-1997 Mazda B4000 Truck Standard Cab Fuel Tank Sending Unit Driver Side
Part #: 1AFSU00064
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.