1985-1987 Chevy Camaro Fuel Pump Strainer for V8 5.0L Fuel Injection1AFMX00049-360584
This replacement sending unit fuel strainer is just what you need to get your GM vehicle in good working order again! It attaches to the bottom of fuel pump and filters out debris from entering the fuel pump. Many times when this sock becomes clogged, it will not allow fuel to flow smoothly through the fuel pump to the engine causing stuttering and stalling. If your strainer or fuel sock is clogged, this is the part for you!
This fuel strainer features the following specifications:
- Mounts in the fuel tank on the bottom of the fuel pump
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 25027513, 25028725, 25055455, 25055468, 25116881, 25121090
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
This electric fuel pump strainer is a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1987 Chevy Camaro Fuel Pump Strainer for V8 5.0L Fuel Injection
- 1987-1992 Chevy Camaro Fuel Pump Strainer for V8 5.7L
- 1988-1992 Chevy Camaro Fuel Pump Strainer for V8 5.0L with Multi-Port Fuel Injection
- 1985-1987 Chevy Corvette Fuel Pump Strainer
- 1985-1987 Pontiac Firebird Fuel Pump Strainer for V8 5.0L Fuel Injection
- 1987-1992 Pontiac Firebird Fuel Pump Strainer for V8 5.7L
- 1988-1992 Pontiac Firebird Fuel Pump Strainer for V8 5.0L with Multi-Port Fuel Injection
Part #: 1AFMX00049
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.