2001-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L1AFIN00027
- Engine Displacement (Metric): V8 4.7L
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS FJ475
- HOLLANDER 322-05330, 322-05402
- OE # 53032704AA
- OE # AB
- OE # 53032145AA
This fuel injector is a brand new aftermarket replacement part! It is just what you need to get your vehicle running great again!
- (1) - Brand New Fuel Injector
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 53032145AA, 53032704AA, 53032704AB, 56028138AF
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Sold individually
- Fits models with V8 4.7L Engines only
NOTE: Sold as a single (1) injector. For a set of 8, please see our other listings.
Some symptoms of a bad fuel injector are: Stalling, hard starting, hesitation on acceleration, as well as a possible service engine light, and error code.
Your engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom driver side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
This fuel injector is designed to replace your original with no modifications necessary. It is a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer unit.
- 2007 Chrysler Aspen Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L
- 2001-2007 Dodge Dakota Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L
- 2001-2007 Dodge Durango Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L
- 2002-2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Truck Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L
- 2006-2007 Jeep Commander Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L
- 2001-2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L
- 2006-2007 Mitsubishi Raider Fuel Injector for V8 4.7L
Part #: 1AFIN00027
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates